FACILITIES CONNECTED TO MANAGEMENT
AND ADMINISTRATION OF THE PERSONAL
- preparation of monthly pay schedules for employees, co.co.co or co.co.pro, directors, associates in participation, occasional, domestic, carers and self-employed workers.
- preparation of payment lists, accounting records, also divided by cost centers and / or departments, lists relating to trade union withholdings, UNIEMENS Model (transmitted via the Internet to INPS), industrial accounting records and payment slips (F24) including the electronic transmission via Entratel.
- elaboration of periodic summary tables (TFR, accruals, personnel costs, etc.) and personalized reports;
- practices of hiring, proposing, transforming and terminating the employment relationship, including the drafting of related communications to workers;
- preparation of accident reports;
- complete management of relations with the offices of the Ministry of Labor and with social security and welfare bodies;
- self-employed worker management;
- attendance management.
REQUIREMENTS RELATED TO MANAGEMENT
AND STAFF ADMINISTRATION
- INAIL (self-liquidation) annual declaration preparation;
- provision of the disabled annual information alpithel;
- compiling certifications (CUD) within the statutory deadline or within 12 days of the discharged worker's request;
- processing 730 models;
- preparation of data for the calculation of IRAP;
- preparation of data for the calculation of Industry Studies and for the tax return.
LABOR LAW AND TRADE UNION
- assistance and consultancy regarding industrial relations: drafting of company and individual collective agreements;
- union assistance and consultancy for ordinary, extraordinary and derogation layoff procedures for solidarity and mobility contracts;
- consultancy regarding personnel costs and facilitated hiring;
- management of administrative appeals.